Δευτέρα 14 Ιουλίου 2008

gia ton pappoy :P

The music played (Matt Monro)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=x7O6ycyZFAA&feature=related





An angry silence stayed where love had been
And in your eyes a look I've never seen
If I had found the words you might have stayed
But as I turned to speak the music played
As lovers danced their way around the floor
I suddenly watched you walk towards the door
I heard a friend of yours suggest you stay
And as you took his hand the music played
Across the darkened room the fatal signs
I saw We'd been something more than friends before Well,
I was hurting you by clinging to my pride
He had been waiting and I drove him to your side
I couldn't say the things
I should have said refused to let my heart control my head But
I was made to see the price
I paid and as he held you close
The music played ...
And as I lost your lovethe music played.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου